At Troy Chauffeurs we are committed to protecting and respecting our customers privacy.
- All information you provide to us is stored on Troy Chauffeurs secure servers.
- We collect any information provided by you regarding your use of Troy Chauffeurs.
- We may keep a copy of your communications with us.
- We will provide you with marketing communications about our products and services and any partnership offers that we may have negotiated that may interest you.
- We will use your details to investigate any complaints regarding the service.
- We will use driver’s details to provide them with their activity and financial reports.
- We may give your details to any public authority or law enforcement agency if they request them and are legally entitled to them.
- You have registered a password, it is your responsibility to keep your password safe and private.
- We collect contact details which you have provided during registration.
- When you register a card your card details are stored and processed by our PayPal. We do not store or have access to your card details.
- Your contact details may be used to inform you about offers or updates or to reply to you or to provide the Troy Chauffeurs services to you including bookings and payments.
- Where you choose to use Shannon Troy Chauffeurs social networking features we collect information that you post.
- Some of our suppliers and subcontractors necessarily involved in the operation or payment procedures on the app may have access to your data.
We use all reasonable efforts to keep your information safe and secure however information stored on the internet may not be totally secure and therefore we cannot guarantee the security of data on the service. You enter your data at your own risk. The information stored is your information and you may ask for a copy of it at any time. If you wish to have your information removed or modified we will comply with your wishes.