Terms & Conditions
- Prices are based on passengers being ready to travel at the booking time.
- There is no extra charge for Shannon Airport flight delays, as our office can monitor the flight once the correct information has been supplied by the client, although delays over 30 mins after the flight has landed will incur a charge of 15 EUR per 15 mins. Dublin, Cork & Belfast Airports are case by case basis.
- All fares quoted are for point to point and any diversions or stop over will be charged accordingly.
- All airport, special request bookings and bookings made during the holiday season must be paid for in advance by credit card.
- Our saloon and estate cars are insured for hire and reward for maximum of 4 passengers. Our MPVs (Many people carrier) are insured for a maximum of 8 passengers.
- We reserve the right to refuse any passenger our services due to passenger having excess luggage which would result in the vehicle unsafe on the road.
- Passengers are responsible to load and unload their belongings and we will not accept liability for loss or damage to the luggage.
- Prices are subject to change with adverse weather conditions.
Prices may vary according to dates within the festive season – 22nd December – 1st January.
Cancellation of Booking Transfers:
- Full payment can be made in advance.
- Full, cleared payment should be made before the transfer in order to secure booking. Payment can be made by credit/debit card or bank transfer.
- Should you need to cancel your booking after payment is made, please notify us directly. A cancellation fee will be charged of the following:
- Within 7 days – 20%.
- Within 48 hours – 50%
- Within 12 hours – 80%
- Within 6 hours – no refund
- If the customer fails to arrive at the airport at the agreed date and time due to giving incorrect information then no refund can be given. We advise all passengers to please provide correct arrival details as some flights can travel over night and arrive on a different date to departure date.
Troy Chauffeurs Touring Terms & Conditions
The price quoted is outlined and detailed in the Troy Tour Itinerary & Confirmation document issued to the client by email when the itinerary and price are agreed. Any adjustments made to the tour, after the itinerary is confirmed, will be subject to additional costs. These costs will be agreed with the client in advance.
The Tour Itinerary & Confirmation document includes:
– All relevant taxes
- – Vehicle & Driver
- – Drivers accommodation & expenses
- – Fuel, tolls & parking
- – A flexible itinerary based on a daily average 200 km is subject to statutory drivers hours regulations as outlined below.
- – There are legal requirements for the total driver’s hours allowed per day. The number of hours a professional driver can drive in a day or week is closely regulated. For further information please follow link: http://www.rsa.ie/RSA/Professional-Drivers/Driving-Safely/Driver-Hours/
The quotation does NOT include:
- – Any Passenger expenses – lodging/meals, golf/caddies etc.
- – Parking and entry fees to paid attractions
- – Gratuities. These are customary and at the clients discretion
Unless otherwise stated all bookings must be secured with a deposit of 20% as per your Troy Touring Itinerary confirmation document.
Refunds on booked
Deposits are non-refundable.
The balance of you tour is payable 4 weeks prior to commencement of your tour and is non refundable.
All cancellations must be submitted to Troy Chauffeurs in writing by email to email@example.com and are subject to cancellation charges as specified in the terms & conditions
Facesso Technologies Ireland Limited T/A Troy Chauffeurs